EVIDENCE-BASED TRAINING FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, MUNICIPAL STAFF & SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Blue Line Expo 2020 training link is now available for course sign-up https://lnkd.in/guRudaY
Step Training Inc. will be delivering Municipal Vehicle Operations (de-escalation courses) this month.
Read more Testimonials
Our professional instructors have decades of practicle experience working with enforcement agencies in Canada, the United States, Iceland and the United Kingdom.
RECENT TRAINING Courses Completed
- Facilitation Course and Professional Consulting, Hawaii, October 2019
- Brampton By-law De-escalation and Validation Course, November 14, 2019
- Managing Stress for Improved Performance (NEW) Mississauga December 6, 2019
- Profession Talk on "Finding Your Why" December 12th, 2019 Mississauga Living Arts Centre
- Brampton Publuc Works De-escalation skills Course - January 2020 (Completed 11 classes
- De-escalation Lecture University of Toronto - January 23, 2020
- Brampton Inspection Services De-escalation Courses (5) - January 2020
- Mississauga Security Services Use of Force Training - February 2020.
UP-COMING TRAINING Courses 2020
- Policy Development Project with City of Brampton. January / February 2020 (on-going).
- Brampton Public Works Municipal Vehicle Course - February 2020.
- Mississauga Security Services Use of Force training - March 2020.
- Train the Trainers Course - City of Brampton Training Staff March 9 & 10.
- Sudbury Security and By-law Services Training - March 2020.
- Icelandic National Police Training - April 12 - 19, 2020.
- Brampton Security Services Use of Force Training - April 2020.
- Speaker / Professional Courses - Blue Line Expo (Mississauga) April 21st, 2020
- RCMP iPREP Training in Ottawa - May 2020.
- De-escalation Training Brampton Public Works (Continued) May 11 & 13th.
- De-escalation Training Region of Waterloo (May 2020)
- September 2020 Ontario Association of Special Constables Conference.
We have delivered our professional training courses in many parts of the world.
Expert Trainer and Professional Presenter and Educator
Throughout my professional career, I’ve been actively involved in education, skill based training, guest lecturing at universities, publishing in scientific journals, and presenting skill-based learning practices and presentations.
Having worked in the law enforcement field for over two decades, I found a personal passion for professional training and education. I have always resisted the notion of “awareness training,” looking instead to create skill-based learning programs that lead to high-level performance and professional knowledge.