EVIDENCE-BASED TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR MUNICIPAL STAFF, SECURITY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONALS.
Our professional trainers have decades of practicle hands-on experience working with municipalities and enforcement agencies in Canada, the United States, Iceland and the United Kingdom. We provide expert training as well as legal consulting in matters of Use of Force.
RECENT TRAINING Courses Completed
- Brampton Public Works De-escalation skills Course - January 2020 (Completed 12 classes)
- De-escalation Lecture (Undergraduates) University of Toronto - January 23, 2020
- Brampton Inspection Services De-escalation Courses (5) - January 2020
- Mississauga Security Services Use of Force Training - February 2020.
- Brampton Public Works Municipal Vehicle Course - February 2020.
- Mississauga Security Services Use of Force training - March 2020.
- Train the Trainers Course - City of Brampton Training Staff March 9 & 10.
- Content and Course Development - Blue Line expo 2020 (March)
UP-COMING TRAINING Courses 2020
- Policy Development Project with City of Brampton. January / February 2020 (on-going).
- De-escalation Training Brampton Public Works (Continued for 2020)
- Legal Consulting Work (on-going).
- Moved: Sudbury Security and By-law Services Training - April 27 - 30th 2020.
- Moved: Brampton Security Services Use of Force Training - June 24 and 25th, 2020.
- De-escalation Training Region of Waterloo - May 2020
- iPREP Trainers Course -Northern California - August 2020
- Moved: Speaker / Professional Courses - Blue Line Expo (Mississauga) Swptember 29th, 2020
- September 2020 Ontario Association of Special Constables Conference.
- Moved: Icelandic National Police Training - November 25, 26, 27, 2020.
We have delivered our professional training courses in many parts of the world.
Expert Trainer and Professional Presenter and Educator
Throughout my professional and law enforcement career, I’ve been actively involved in education, skill based training, guest lecturing at universities, publishing in scientific journals, and presenting skill-based learning practices and presentations.
Having worked in the law enforcement field for over two decades, I found a personal passion for professional training and education. I have always resisted the notion of “awareness training,” looking instead to create skill-based learning programs that lead to high-level performance and professional knowledge.