PRACTICAL COURSES IN DE-ESCALATION, CUSTOMER SERVICE & HUMAN INTERACTIONS.
ONLINE AND IN-CLASS METHODS OF INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE.
Our highly skilled trainers have decades of experience working with municipalities, teachers, customer service and enforcement agencies in Canada, the United States, Iceland and the United Kingdom. We provide engaging in-person and on-line training, as well as legal consulting in matters of Use of Force. Our media division continues to build high-quality training videos for our valued clients.
RECENT TRAINING Courses Completed
- De-escalation Lecture (Undergraduates) University of Toronto - January 23, 2020
- Brampton Inspection Services De-escalation Courses (5) - January 2020
- Publication: OACP Article Published (Skills of Deescalation) January 2020
- Mississauga Security Services Use of Force Training - February 2020.
- Brampton Public Works Municipal Vehicle Course - February 2020.
- Mississauga Security Services Use of Force training - March 2020.
- Train the Trainers Course - City of Brampton Training Staff March 9 & 10.
- Publication: OACP Article Published (Stress Management & Resiliency) March 2020
- Publication: Blue Line Article Published ( Evidence-Based Police Training) April 2020
- Entered into a contract with Illinois State Education, developing online content May 2020
- Published article in Blue Line magazine (June 2020)
- Delivered Use of Force and Baton Training to Brampton Security Services July 2020
- Legal Consulting work in areas of Use of Force continues July 2020
- Presenter for the "first" Blue Line Online Symposium - Discussed evidence-based training practices July 2020
- Guest on the Roy Green Radio Talk Show - Discussing Police Training July 2020
- Mississauga Security Services "New Hire" class August 2020
- Launch of our online training series for the Illinois Board of Education September 2020
- Incident Response and De-escalation Mississauga Transit and Security Services
- Policy Development Project with the City of Brampton.
- Legal Consulting Work, Use of Force Experts.
UP-COMING TRAINING Courses 2020
- De-escalation and Use of Force requalification City of Mississauga December 2020
- De-escalation and Use of Force training, Greater Sudbury Security Services December 2020
- De-escalation and Use of Force training, Greater Sudbury Bylaw Services December 2020
- De-escalation and Use of Force training, Greater Sudbury Inspection Services December 2020
- Development of Training Video, RCMP December 2020
- Icelandic National Police Training and Training Video Project- December 2020
- De-escalation Training Course, Seattle, January 2021
- Training in Facilitation and De-escalation. Iceland 2021
- De-escalation Training Brampton Public Works, April 2021
We have delivered our professional training courses in many parts of the world.
Expert Trainer and Professional Presenter and Educator
Throughout my professional and law enforcement career, I’ve been actively involved in education, skill based training, guest lecturing at universities, publishing in scientific journals, and presenting skill-based learning practices and presentations.
Having worked in the law enforcement field for over two decades, I found a personal passion for professional training and education. I have always resisted the notion of “awareness training,” looking instead to create skill-based learning programs that lead to high-level performance and professional knowledge.